The Nelson Builders Advantage
1. Prompt & Clear Communication
We’re eager to hear from you. You can expect a warm and friendly tone from the moment we begin communicating. Also you can expect all voicemails, emails, and texts to receive a response within hours, not days. We’re committed to this level of communication before, during, and after the sale.
2. A clean jobsite and Build Clean dust control system for your family’s comfort.
We promise to maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area that minimizes the disruption to your family’s routine and schedule. Safety glasses when working, tarps laid down and dust barriers around work area, no smoking, materials and tools stacked neat and tidy. Being considerate and respectful of your family’s needs and home is important to our Holland home improvement contractors.
3. Detailed Specs & Guaranteed Cost.
During our initial meetings, you may be surprised by the number of questions we ask and the amount of time we spend with you. We’ve learned investing extra time early in the process is critical to the project’s success. Our Holland home improvement contractors work closely with you, selecting all materials and clearly defining the scope so your expectations are fully met. At the end of this step, we can deliver a guaranteed cost.
4. Satisfaction Guarantee
Many people say “Satisfaction Guaranteed” — what does that mean? With Nelson Builders, it means we’re committed to doing the job right the first time. And if you’re not satisfied, we’re prepared to keep working until you are. Your complete satisfaction is so important to us, and we’re so con dent in our quality work, we’re willing to guarantee it!
5. Our Lifetime Warranty Promise
At your Post Project Meeting, our Holland renovation and construction contractors will present you with our Warranty Promise.
If there is a problem with our workmanship – whether it is 5 months or 5 years after the job is completed – we will be there to take care of it, for as long as you own your home.
Our Build Clean System
Fear of dust and debris can be a big hurdle for many people to overcome whether or not to renovate. 68% of homeowners complain about the dust in their home during home improvement projects. The promise of a more functional, efficient living space is appealing but the upset of the air being filled and your home being covered with dust might have you second-guessing your decision. For some, dust is more than an inconvenience but can pose a threat to your health.
When you work with Nelson Builders, you’ll see the state of the art technology we employ to keep dust from dominating your home during the renovation process.
Our team utilizes BuildClean, a dust control system designed to keep your living space clean and livable throughout the renovation process. The BuildClean contains and eliminates up to 90% of airborne dust—to keep things comfortable for you and your family.
The BuildClean grabs the dust out of the air and helps protect you and your home in 4 key ways:
- It keeps dust from settling and lingering in your home long after your renovation is complete
- It provides a healthier environment for you, your family, and your pets
- It safeguards the air your breathe from particles and irritants like crystalline silica and lead
- It helps protect your electronics, like your computer or TVs, from dust
While some dust is to be expected in any remodeling project, Nelson Builders is committed to doing our part to keep your home livable and the workspace tidy while we are in your home. Through the use of the BuildClean machine and through employing other best practices, we strive to ensure minimal disruption in your home.
To minimize the impact of dust on your home during the remodeling process, we recommend:
- Isolating the work area by closing doors and creating of temporary walls
- Sealing the vents in the area, whether or not your heating/cooling system is currently on
- Removing all property out of the room and covering what is left with drop cloths
- Control airflow by keeping windows and doors closed to the rest of the house and circulating clear, outdoor air during and directly after renovation work.
- Clean as you go, before the dust has a chance to migrate
At Nelson Builders, we pride ourselves in helping people like you achieve the home of their dreams with minimal disruption. Utilizing tools, such as the BuildClean, is one way we honor that commitment to our clients.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: See our Home Page for a complete list of services.
Interested in discussing a remodeling project with us?
Call or email us today: (616) 335-9840
217 E 24th Street #102 Holland, MI