JOIN THE NELSON BUILDERS’ TEAM
Be part of something great. Nelson Builders is hiring!
We are seeking skilled, experienced carpenters/remodelers to join our team. Nelson Builders is focused on bringing good, old-fashioned customer service back to the remodeling industry. We specialize in kitchen, bathroom, and other interior remodeling projects, as well as large additions.
If you’d like a rewarding position with an organization who promotes a strong work-life balance, respect among its employees, excellent benefits and a fun place to work – we’d love to talk to you!
Why Join Our Team
At Nelson Builders, our employee’s health and happiness are a top priority. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits, such as:
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- We are selective on who we take on as clients and end up working for great people who respect our skill and craftsmanship
- Year-round work. Not seasonal. 90% of our work is kitchens/bathrooms/finished basements
- Company supplied power tools
- Paid holidays
- Peace of mind knowing that we are an established, local business
- 401k Retirement
- Tobacco Free work environment
- Cleaner work environment with BuildClean air scrubber to capture airborne dust
What We Are Looking For and How You Can Help
We are seeking a skilled, experienced remodeler to join our team. The majority of our work is residential bathroom, kitchen and basement remodeling. A clean and presentable appearance is very important to us and a minimum of five years in relevant construction is required.
The ideal candidate will have experience in general carpentry, tile setting, flooring, and miscellaneous problem-solving inherent with remodeling. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hard-working and an excellent communicator. Strong attention to detail is a must.
A Few Other Important Details
Must have a valid driver’s license, with clean driving record. Must provide common hand tools – all other tools will be provided by the company. Drug test and background check will be required.
This is not a sub-contractor position. It is a full-time, year-round position, with competitive compensation package.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: See our HOME PAGE for details.